Choose from: Chamomile, Citronella, Lavender, Peppermint, Rose, Tea Tree (in a base of Coconut oil and can be used on your body and other applications)
Essential oils can be used in many ways...
Chamomile, Lavender, Peppermint or Rose
- AS A BODY MASSAGE OIL- mix into a base oil or lotion, rub into skin to loosen muscles and relieve tension and stress or apply to skin after a shower or bath.
- AS A HAIR OIL- Add a few drops to your conditioner for added benefits essential oils provide.
- USE IN BATHS- Drop some oil into a tub of running hot water and have a relaxing spa sojourn at home.
- TO CARE FOR SKIN ISSUES- Use the natural and effective properties of plants.
- AS A ROOM SCENT- Place a few drops in a scent diffuser, simmer a few drops in a pot of water to scent your home, apply a few drops to a cotton ball, and place in your vacuum cleaner bag for fresh scent when cleaning, Revive dried flower arrangements...
Citronella, Lavender, Peppermint or Tea Tree
- To KEEP PESTS AWAY- place a few drops where pesky critters frequent, put some drops in a spray bottle, and mist areas as needed.
- To CLEAN- A few drops in warm water sprayed on surfaces, onto bedding, or sprayed into the air, and diluted for use on the body. (Read instructions for use on body prior to use).
- Sustainably produced
- Safe to use around children & pets
- Handcrafted in small batches to ensure the quality of the final product.