Hotspots make our furry friends uncomfortable.
A hotspot is where the animal's skin has become inflamed. The affected skin often appears as a reddened area that is painful and very itchy to your pet. Continued licking and chewing at the area worsens the condition dramatically and can lead to serious discomfort if left untreated. Some common triggers are environmental allergies such as grasses, trees, weeds, dust mites, etc, food allergies, fleas, mites, insect bites, and skin wounds.
Our Pet Spray helps to relieve your pet's skin.
1. Clip the hair in and around your pet's hot spot to clean the area and apply the spray.
2. Spray directly onto raw irritating hot spots. Repeat 1-4x daily as needed.
Do not spray on your dog's face or near their eyes.
Ingredients: Aloe vera gel, vinegar, and other proprietary conditioning ingredients.
8oz spray bottle
- Handcrafted, Sustainably produced
- Non-toxic, Cruelty-free
- Safe to use around children & pets.
- *This item does not claim to be a medical product, service and makes no health claims.